Apprentice Jobs in Patna: East Central Railway posted a job notification for the position of Apprentice on October 6, 2021. ITI certification You are eligible to apply for this position. Candidates who only meet the qualifying requirements can apply online at ecr.indianrailways.gov.in. The application period will close on November 5, 2021.
East Central Railway hires apprentices for apprenticeship training under the Apprentices Act of 1961.
- Post Name: Apprentice
- No of Posts: 2,206
i. Danapur division: 675
ii. Dhanbad division: 156
iii. Plant Depot/Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya: 135
iv. Samastipur division: 81
v. Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya: 892
vi. Carriage & Wagon Repair Workshop/Harnaut: 110
vii. Mechanical Workshop/Samastipur: 110
- Academic Qualifications:
The candidate must have completed a Matric/ 10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) from a recognised Board and ITI in the relevant trade (i.e. National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training).
- Stipend and Training Period:
i. Training will be provided in compliance with the Central Apprenticeship Council’s criteria and syllabus.
ii. During the Apprenticeship, the selected applicants will be paid a stipend at the applicable rates as per the current instructions. Rates are subject to change as per the regulations and directions issued by the Railway Board from time to time.
iii. Hostel accommodations will be given; however, as per the Apprentices Act of 1961, successful candidates will be required to make their own arrangements throughout their training and will be discharged upon completion.
- RRC/ECR/HRD/Act. App./2021 – 22 Notification No.-RRC/ECR/HRD/Act. App./2021 – 22
The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01.01.2021
Application Fee: Rs. 100 (non-refundable) application fee
- Marks Sheet for SSC (Standard 10th) or similar
- A certificate proving your date of birth (Standard 10th or its equivalent Marks Sheet or School Leaving Certificate indicating Date of Birth).
- ITI Consolidated Marks Sheet for all semesters of the trade in which the application is being made/Provisional National Trade Certificate with marks.
- NCVT-issued National Trade Certificate or NCVT/SCVT-issued Provisional National Trade Certificate
- Where relevant, a caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates. If applicable, include an EWS Certificate.
- In the event of a PwBD candidate, a disability certificate is required.
- In the event of candidates applying under the Ex-servicemen quota, a discharge certificate/serving certificate is required.
- In all aspects relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, and mode of selection, the Railway administration’s judgement is final.
- Providing railway training does not entitle candidates to employment in the railway following successful completion of the training. Schedule-V of the Apprenticeship Rules’1992, notified on 15.07.1992 by the Ministry of Labour, states that the employer is not required to provide the apprentice any employment upon completion of his or her apprenticeship training at his or her company.
- No engagement correspondence will be accepted.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate, and there will be no further correspondence in the matter.
- Candidates should check that they meet the eligibility and other requirements before applying. Such candidates will be swiftly terminated without warning if they are mistakenly hired.
- The candidate’s candidacy will be revoked if he or she fails to submit the required original testimonies for verification or if any other discrepancies are discovered.
- Any printing error will not be the responsibility of the railway administration.
- Candidates who are contacted for document verification will not be compensated.
- Candidates are not required to mail any application printouts, certificates, or copies to the RRC. Candidates’ candidatures will be evaluated solely on the basis of the information provided in the ONLINE application.
- Any legal dispute arising out of this Employment Notice will be dealt with solely by the Hon’ble Central Administrative Tribunal in Patna.
ECR, 5th Floor, Block C, Maurya Lok, Dak Bunglow, Patna
- Candidates will be selected for Apprenticeship training based on a merit list established for all candidates who apply in response to an announcement for a specific Division/Unit.
- The merit list shall be compiled by averaging the percent age marks received by candidates in both the Matriculation (with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks) and the ITI examinations, with equal weightage given to both.
- For the purpose of calculating the percentage of matriculation, candidates’ marks in all subjects will be considered, rather than marks in a single subject or a group of courses.
- In the event that two applicants have the same score, the candidate with the older age will be given preference. If the candidates’ dates of birth are also the same, the applicant who passed the matriculation exam first will be considered.
- Final candidates for Apprenticeship Training will be submitted to the verification of original papers and a medical examination to ensure that they are fit.
How To Apply
- Online application opens at 11:00 a.m. on June 10, 2021.
- Closing date and time for online applications: November 5, 2021 at 17:00 hrs.
- Interested applicants are invited to apply online for Act Apprenticeships to provide training in designated trades at East Central Railway Divisions/Units under the Apprentice Act 1961. There are 2206 slots available.
- Complete applications should be submitted solely ONLINE until 17:00 p.m. on the closing date.
- Candidates should be aware that this is a Centralized Notification for the engagement of Act Apprentices for East Central Railway Divisions/Units under the Apprentices Act 1961. The East Central Railway’s Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC/ECR) has been designated as the nodal agency for collecting ONLINE applications from candidates and preparing their merit lists.
- Merit lists will be generated per Division/Unit, and candidates should be aware that there will be no consolidated merit list.
- Candidates must apply online exclusively at www.rrcecr.gov.in, the RRC’s official website.
- The merit list will be sent to the various Divisions/Units of the East Central Railway when it has been prepared. Document verification and medical examinations will take place at the Divisions/Units chosen by the candidate in their application.
- Candidates must apply ONLINE at www.rrcecr.gov.in, the official website of the RRC (ECR). On the website, there are detailed directions for completing out ONLINE applications.
- Candidates must go to the RRC(ECR) official website, www.rrcecr.gov.in, to fill out their ONLINE applications and carefully fill out their personal details, bio-data, and other information.
- Candidates must also upload their signature (3.5 cm X 1.5 cm. size 3.5 cm X 1.5 cm. size 3.5 cm X 1.5 cm. size 3.5 cm X 1.5 cm. size 3.5 cm X 1.5 cm. size 3.5 cm X 1.5 cm. size 3.5 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm in JPG/JPEG format JPG/JPEG JPG/JPEG format100 DPI 100 DPI 100 DPI, file size should be between 20 KB and 30 KB (20 KB to 30 KB 20 KB to 30 KB 20 KB to 30 KB 20 KB to 30 KB 20 KB to 30 KB 20 KB to 30 KB 20 KB to 30 KB 20 KB to 30 KB 20 KB to 30 KB 20 KB to 30 KB 20 KB to 30 KB 20 Running handwriting is required, not block/capital or fragmented letters.