CRP Clerk – X Jobs Across India: On October 6, 2021, IBPS released an official job announcement for the post of CRP Clerk – X. Any graduate with a valid driver’s licence is eligible to apply for this position. Candidates who only meet the eligibility requirements can apply online at ibps.in. The application period will close on October 27, 2021.
Clerks at Participating Banks Will Be Recruited Using A Common Recruitment Process (CRP Clerks -XI for Vacancies of 2022-23 )
i. The preliminary and main online examinations for the future Common Recruitment Process for selection of employees for Clerical cadre Posts in Participating Banks are tentatively scheduled for December 2021 and January 2022.
- Clerks is the title of the position.
- Total Number of Posts: 7,855
- Educational Background:
i. A degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a government-approved university. Of India, or any other qualification recognised by the Central Government as equivalent.
ii. On the day of registration, the candidate must have a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate indicating that he or she is a graduate and state the percentage of marks earned in graduation while registering online.
iii. Computer Literacy: Candidates must have operating and working knowledge of computer systems, which means they must have a certificate, diploma, or degree in computer operations/language/ have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of their courses in high school, college, or institute.
iv. Knowledge of the State/Official UT’s Language (candidates should be able to read, write, and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for whose vacancies they desire to apply is preferred.
v. Ex-Servicemen who do not meet the requirements for the above civil examinations should be matriculate Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or a corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after serving in the Union Armed Forces for at least 15 years as of October 27, 2021. These certificates must be dated on or before October 27, 2021.
20 years as a minimum Maximum age: 28 years old
Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates. – Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others
- From October 7, 2021 until October 27, 2021, candidates can register online and edit/modify their applications.
- Application Fees/Intimation Charges Payment (Online): 07.10.2021 – 27.10.2021
- Call letters for Pre-Examination Training: November 2021
- Pre-Examination Training: November 2021
- Call letters for the preliminary online examination – November/December 2021
- Preliminary Online Examination: December 2021
- Preliminary online exam results: December 2021/January 2022
- Online Exam Call Letter – Main: December 2021/ January 2022
- Main Exam – Online: January/February 2022
- April 2022 Provisional Allotment
Online Examinations – CRP:
I. The examinations that will be done online will be structured as follows:
a. Preliminary Examination
i. English Language: 30 Marks
ii. Numerical Ability: 35 Marks
iii. Reasoning Ability: 35 Marks
iv. Total: 100 Marks
Candidates must qualify in each of the three examinations by achieving IBPS-determined cut-off marks. A sufficient number of candidates in each category will be shortlisted for the Online Main Examination, as determined by IBPS based on requirements.
b. Principal Exam
50 marks for general/financial awareness
ii. English as a Second Language: 40 Points
iii. Computer Aptitude & Reasoning Ability: 60 Marks
iv. Quantitative Ability: 50 Points
- IBPS maintains the right to alter the examination arrangement, which will be communicated via its website. Candidates will be able to download an Information Handout along with their call letters from the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in, which will contain more specific information about the test.
- Only the results of the online main examination will be used to determine the final merit list.
How To Apply
- Candidates who successfully enrolled for this process between July 12-14, 2021, do not need to reapply. Their previous application will be taken into account for the next step in the process.
- Candidates can only apply online from October 7th to October 27th, 2021; no other method of application will be approved. Online Application Pre-Requisites
- The online application procedure is as follows:
(1) Candidates must first go to the IBPS website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP Clerks,” then select “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRPClerks (CRP-Clerks-XI)” to access the On-Line Application Form.
(2) Candidates must register their application by clicking “Click Here For New Registration” and entering their basic information in the online application form. The system will then generate a provisional registration number and password, which will be displayed on the screen. The Provisional registration number and password should be written down by the candidate.
(3) The Provisional Registration number and Password will be given via email and SMS. They can use the Provisional registration number and password to access the saved data and change the details if necessary.
(4) Candidates are recommended to carefully fill out the online application themselves, as no changes to any of the data entered will be possible or entertained. Candidates are urged to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” function to double-check the details in the online application form and make any necessary changes before submitting it.
i. After pressing the COMPLETE REGISTRATION Button, no changes are allowed. Candidates who are blind or visually impaired are responsible for carefully verifying/obtaining the details provided in on the online application form and ensuring that they are correct before to submission, since no changes can be made after submission.
(5) In the online application, the candidate should specify which state he or she prefers for provisional allotment on selection. Once you’ve exercised your option, you won’t be able to back out.
- Documents to be produced at the time of registration:
I A valid printout of the online application form for CRP Clerks-XI generated by the system.
(ii) Date of Birth Proof (Birth Certificate from the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/Std. X Certificate with DOB).
(iii) Photo Identify Proof, as specified in the advertisement’s Point G I
(iv) Graduation or equivalent qualification mark sheets and certificates, etc. A proper document from the Board / University stating that the result was declared on or before October 27, 2021 must be supplied.
(v) In the case of SC/ST/OBC category candidates, a caste certificate issued by the competent authorities in the specified format as stipulated by the Government of India.
(vi) In the case of EWS category applicants, an Income and Asset Certificate issued by any of the authorities as designated by the Government of India in the prescribed format.
(vii) In the case of Persons With Benchmark Disability, a disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board. If the candidate used the services of a scribe during the Online Examination, the duly filled in details of the scribe in the approved format.
(viii) Ex-Servicemen Candidates: I Candidates who have been released or retired from the Armed Forces must submit a certificate in accordance with Proforma A, as well as a copy of their discharge certificate.
(ix) Candidates working in government/quasi-government offices/Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) must present an original “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of joining, failing which their candidature will be rejected and any otherwise admissible travel expenses will be forfeited.
(x) Persons who qualify for an age reduction under II (5) must present the husband’s death certificate/documents proving divorce or legal separation, as well as an affidavit/declaration that they have not remarried.
(xi) Persons eligible for age relaxation under II (6) must present a certificate from the District Magistrate stating that they are eligible for relief under the Government’s Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persons, as sanctioned by the Government and communicated via Ministry of Finance, Department of Financial Services communication No.F.No.9/21/2006-IR dated 27.07.2007.
(xii) Any certifications of experience.
(xiii) Individuals who fall under categories (ii), (iii), (iv), and (v) of Point B (I) must present a certificate of eligibility issued by the Indian government.
(xiv) Any other supporting documents for eligibility.