Senior Resident/ Tutor Jobs in Patna: On 10.08.2021, IGIMS made an official job announcement for the position of Senior Resident/ Tutor. Pass the MS/MD exam You are eligible to apply for this position. Candidates that only meet the eligibility requirements can apply online at igims.org. The application period will close on September 3, 2021.
- Senior Resident/ Tutor is the title of the position.
- Pay: Rs.67700/- for the first year, Rs. 69700/- for the second year, and Rs. 71800/- for the third year, plus NPA and the customary allowances for Senior Residents in this Institute.
- Required education and experience:
(i) medical qualification listed in the MCI Act’s schedules I and II.
(ii) M.C.l./DCl-(For Dentistry) recognised P.G. qualification of MD/MS/MDS-(For Dentistry) in relevant specialised or related Surgical/ Medical Specialty.
(iii) A postgraduate medical degree, such as an MD in Emergency Medicine, from a recognised university or institute is required. Candidates with M.D. Medicine qualifications will be considered for the post of Medical Emergency if candidates with Emergency Medicine qualifications are not available, and an interview/examination will be performed separately for this post.
4. The applicant must be a member of the Central or State Medical Council.
Upper Age Limit: 45 (Fifty-five) years as of September 1, 2021 (Relaxation as per state government rule, i.e., 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for EBC/BC, and 03 years for all female candidates).
Application form can be downloaded from our website www.igims.org. The cost of application form: Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand) and Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred & Fifty) for SC/ST/EBC candidate (Non-Refundable).
- Candidates working for the government, semi-government, or any other employer must submit their application together with a “No Objection Certificate” provided by their employer at the time of interview; otherwise, they will not be considered for the interview.
- SC/ST candidates must submit their Caste Certificate, which is issued by the Circle Officer of the concerned Bihar District/Circle, along with their application form. Along with the application form, EBC/BC candidates must attach their Caste Certificate as well as a Certificate of Exemption from Creamy Laver in form – X duly issued by the Circle Officer of the concerned District/Circle of Bihar.
- Reservation points and upper age limit relaxations will be applied in accordance with Bihar government regulations. Only Bihar State residents would be eligible for reservation, while applicants from other states will not be considered. The state of Bihar would not be eligible for reservation benefits. If a domicile certificate is required, please bring it with you.
- As per the rules of the Bihar government, handicapped people/candidates would be awarded the benefit of reservation. Employees at government institutions are entitled to special treatment under the law. The number of vacancies in each department may rise or fall. The position is non-practicing, and any form of private practise, direct or indirect, including laboratory, is absolutely banned; if caught engaging in such private practise, the candidate’s appointment would be terminated.
- If housing is provided, staying on campus is required. HRA is accepted as a rule if it is not supplied.
- For each department/post, a separate application with a separate fee should be submitted, duly completed in all respects.
- The paneI of the Selection Committee shall be valid for just 06 (six) months.
- The Institute’s Director reserves the right to reject or accept any or all applications for any reason and to cancel the advertisement.
- Any sort of canvassing will result in disqualification.
- There will be no TA/DA for attending the interview and joining the position if selected.
- A declaration stating they have completed the Declaration Form and appeared before the M.C.I. Team for any Medical College in the year 2020-21 should be submitted with the application.
- The candidate does not have the right to be appointed simply because he or she was chosen by the Selection Committee. The Institute reserves the authority to appoint the Selection Committee’s recommended candidate(s).
Written Exam/Interview will be used to make the final decision.
How to Apply :
- Interested Indian citizens who meet the required qualifications are invited to attend the above-mentioned Walk-in-Interview with their application form in the prescribed proforma, the required fee, and copies of all supporting certificates/documents, as well as all original certificates/documents in proof of age, qualification/s, registration, and caste.
- The prescribed qualification is a minimum prerequisite, and it does not automatically qualify the candidate/s for an interview. The Institute’s Selection Committee will choose the candidate/s for appointment based on their bio-data and interview. Candidates who are interested in being interviewed must bring all original certifications and documentation.
- Interested Indian citizens who meet the required qualifications are invited to attend the above-mentioned Walk-in-Interview with their thesis, publication, and application form in the prescribed proforma, along with copies of all supporting certificates/documents, as well as all original certificates/documents in proof of age, qualification/s, registration, and so on.
- Interview Dates: 02.09.2021 and 03.09.2021 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.