Assistant Manager Grade A Jobs Across India: IDBI declared on 10.08.2021, that a job notification for the position of Assistant Manager Grade A had been released. Any graduate with a valid driver’s license is eligible to apply for this position. Candidates who only meet the qualifying requirements can apply online at idbibank.in. The application period will close on August 22, 2021.
IDBI Bank has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Manipal Global Education Services Private Limited (Manipal), Bengaluru, and Nitte Education International Private Limited [Nitte] Greater Noida to deliver banking and finance training to prospective Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ candidates. IDBI Bank is looking for young, energetic graduates to apply for a one-year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF), which includes 9 months of classroom education on campus and 3 months of internship in IDBI Bank’s branches. Candidates will be awarded a PGDBF credential and will be inducted into IDBI Bank as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ after successfully completing the programme.
ADVERTISEMENT NO.5 /2021-22:
- Position Title: Assistant Manager, Grade ‘A’
- Post Number: 650
3. Graduation is the third educational qualification.
a) Individual mark sheets for each semester or year.
b) All mark sheets relevant to grade improvement [i.e. if the candidates attempted more than once to pass or enhance marks in any subject in any semester(s) or year(s)]
c) A degree or a certificate of provisional completion. Intermediate (Class 10) and High School (Class 10) (Class 12 th )
d) Marking sheets and certificates of completion
4. Work Experience: All documentation stating the date of joining and relieving for each past or previous employer, such as experience certificates from prior and current companies or Offer Letters, Relieving Letters, Pay or Salary Slips (s).
The candidates’ experience certificates or testimonials should include the date of joining and leaving, the designation at the time of joining, and the date of promotion with designation, if any. Any negative comment from a prior employer(s) or any act of misconduct/wrongdoing by the candidate will disqualify the candidate from applying and result in the candidature being cancelled.
- Emoluments and Career Prospects Stipend (while training):
a) Rs.2,500/- per month during the training period (9 months) and Rs.10,000/- per month during the internship period (3 months). Following successful completion of the course, you will be hired as an Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ by the Bank:
b) Assistant Managers in Grade A are currently paid Rs.36,000/- per month under the salary scale of 36000-1490(7)-46430-1740 (2) –49910–1990(7)–63840. (17 years). Pay scales, allowances, reimbursements, perquisites, and other terms in effect at the time of joining, as well as those that may be updated, altered, or revised from time to time, will apply.
Age is a factor (As on July 01, 2021) Minimum age is 21. Maximum age: 28 years, i.e. a candidate must have been born between July 2, 1993 and July 1, 2000. (both dates inclusive)
Application Fees/Intimation Charges (due from August 10, 2021 to August 22, 2021) (both dates inclusive) For SC/ST/PWD applicants, the fee is Rs. 200. All others will be charged Rs. 1000/-. The candidate will be responsible for all bank transaction fees, convenience fees for online fee payment, and postal charges.
- Payment Gateway opens and closes From the 10th to the 22nd of August, 2021
- From 10.08.2021 to 22.08.2021, the portal for online application submission will be open and closed.
- Online Test Dates for All Centers (Tentative): 04.09.2021.
(1) The selection procedure will consist of an online test followed by a personal interview with those candidates who pass the online test. The online test will be completely objective. The specifics of the same are provided below.
(2) Applicants will be invited to take the Online Test based on the information they submitted in the online application form, which will be scrutinised at a later period.
(3) Wrong Answer Penalty – For each question for which the candidate has given an incorrect answer, one fourth of the marks awarded to that question will be subtracted as a penalty to arrive at the revised score. There will be no penalty if a question is left blank, that is, if the candidate does not mark an answer.
(4) Those applicants who pass the online test will be invited to a personal interview. While the number of candidates invited for interview is at the discretion of IDBI Bank, a sufficient number of candidates in each category will be called for interview, as determined by the Bank. Candidates will have the choice of answering questions in Hindi or English during the interview.
(5) The final decision or offer of employment will be based on the applicant’s performance in the interview, online test, and medical fitness, as well as the applicant’s age and qualification, as well as successful completion of the course and award of a certificate by Manipal University/Nitte University, as specified in the advertisement.
a) Applicants may choose any of the above-mentioned centres and express that choice in their application. Requests for a different centre will not be considered. IDBI Bank, on the other hand, reserves the right to add, change, or cancel any of the online test centres based on the response or number of applications received for that centre.
b) Applicants who are admitted to the written test will receive information on the time and location of the online test via ONLINE Call Letters, which may be obtained from IDBI Bank’s website at www.idbibank.in. Without the online Call Letter, applicants will not be admitted to the online test.
(6) Applicants must bring original photo identification to the interview, such as a PAN card or driver’s licence (with photograph)/ Passport/ Voter ID/Aadhaar Card/ E-Aadhaar Card/ Bank passbook with photograph/ Photo identity Proof issued by Gazetted Officer or People’s Representative (on official letterhead)/ Identity Card issued by a recognised College.
(7) Candidates are recommended to visit IDBI Bank’s website to download their call letters by entering their registration number and password tentatively after 27.08.2021. Candidates who pass the online test must go to IDBI Bank’s website and submit their registration number and password to obtain a call letter for a personal interview.
(8) The time, date, and location of the online exam and interview for the short-listed qualified candidates will be published on the IDBI Bank website. There will be no separate communication sent to the candidates, either by mail or otherwise. If there are any further instructions, they will be posted on the website.
(9) At the time of interview, candidates should bring a printout of the online Call Letter, application form, payment receipt, and other supporting papers (proof of age, education, experience, and caste) in original along with a duplicate of the same. Please note that only on the day of the interview will the candidates’ facts provided in the application form be verified. Candidates who do not meet the eligibility requirements or who fail to show any relevant documents on the day of the interview will be denied entry and their candidature will be cancelled. Only those who are prima facie eligible will be permitted to attend the personal interview.
How To Apply:
From 10.08.2021 to 22.08.2021, the gateway for online application submission will be open and closed.
(i) Candidates should go to IDBI Bank’s website, www.idbibank.in, and click on “Careers” to open the link “Recruitment for “IDBI Bank-PGDBF 2021-22,” then select “Apply Online” from the drop-down menu.
(ii) To register an application, go to the “Click here for New Registration” link and fill in your name, contact information, and email address. The system will produce a Provisional Registration Number and Password, which will be displayed on the screen. The Provisional Registration Number and Password should be written down by the candidate.
(iii) If the candidate is unable to finish the application form in one sitting, the data already input can be saved by selecting the “Save and Next” tab. Candidates are urged to use the “Save and Next” feature before submitting their online application to double-check the details in the online application form and make any necessary changes.
(iv) Candidates are recommended to carefully fill out and verify the information on the online application as no changes will be possible/accepted once the Complete Registration Button is clicked.
(v) The candidate’s name, as well as his or her father’s/husband’s/wife’s/husband’s/husband’s/husband’s/husband’s/husband’s/husband’s/husband’s/husband’s/husband’s/husband’s/husband’s/ husband’s Any change or alteration discovered may result in the candidate’s disqualification.
(vi) Click the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ buttons to validate your information and save your application.
(vii) Candidates should upload their photo and signature according to the instructions in the Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading Photographs and Signatures (Annexure II).
(viii) Candidates can now complete the remaining sections of the application form.
(ix) Before clicking on Complete Registration, click on the Preview Tab to examine and verify the whole application form.
(x) Make any necessary changes to your information and click ‘Complete Registration.’ Only after you’ve double-checked and confirmed that the photograph, signature, and other information you’ve entered are correct.
(xi) Select the ‘Payment’ tab and complete the payment process.
(xii) Select ONLINE as the payment method and click the “Submit” button. Once you’ve chosen a payment mode, you can’t change it.