On the 31st of July, 2021, it was updated. Find all 8 NPCC Recruitment 2021 job openings in India on the NPCC Recruitment 2021 website, as well as all other current job openings. Updated on July 31, 2021 to include the most recent NPCC Recruitment openings for both freshers and experienced candidates. Stay tuned to our page for updates on the upcoming NPCC Recruitment 2021, including the number of positions available, compensation information, and more.
Site Engineer Jobs in Bhubaneshwar: On July 30, 2021, NPCC made an official job announcement for the position of Site Engineer. A B.Tech/B.E. degree is required. You are eligible to apply for this position. Candidates that match the eligibility requirements are invited to a walk-in interview on August 9, 2021.
NPCC is in desperate need of four Site Engineers (Civil) on a contract basis for several active projects throughout the zone.
- The title of the position is Site Engineer (C)
- Consolidated Emoluments: Rs.33,750.00 with an Annual Increment of Rs.500/- (The company will pay the employer’s contribution to the provident fund at 12% and a medical allowance of Rs.1250/- per month).
- Educational background and work experience: B. Tech (Civil)
- Total Number of Posts: 4
- The selected applicants’ employment will be for a term of one year, with the possibility of a contract extension based on the Corporation’s needs and the individual’s performance.
- 500020/CE/Recruitment/464 Advt. No. 30.07.2021 is the date on which this document was created.
As of June 30, 2021, he was in his forties.
- Simply showing up for a walk-in interview does not entitle you to an appointment.
- All credentials must be from Indian universities or institutes that have been approved by the competent statutory authorities.
- At the time of interview, candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC/PwBD categories must present copies of caste certificates/disability certificates issued by the Competent Authority in the specified format.
- At the time of the walk-in interview, candidates must present an OBC certificate (clearly stating that they belong to the non-creamy layer) in the format stipulated by the Government of India (not older than six months as of 30.06.2021), issued by the Competent Authority.
- Candidates employed in Central/State Government Departments/Public Sector Enterprises, etc., must bring their employer’s NOC (No Objection Certificate) to the walk-in interview.
- Candidates with work experience in the private sector are needed to provide an experience certificate on the company letterhead with the company’s data.
- If the candidate’s information is found to be false or incomplete in any part, or if it is not found to be in compliance with the eligibility criteria stated in the advertisement, the candidate’s candidature/appointment will be revoked/terminated at any stage of the recruitment process, after recruitment, or after joining, with no reference given to the candidate.
- All correspondence with the candidate will be sent to the e-mail address provided in the application form. There will be no other means of communication used.
Selection Procedure :
Walk-in-Interview is the method of recruitment for this position.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates should come to the Walk-in Interview on 09.08.2021 (candidates should register their attendance up to 12.00 noon on the same day) with original and self-attested copies of documents supporting their eligibility requirements and data.
- Candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements should attend the Walk-in Interview with a completed proforma, which may be downloaded from the NPCC website at www.npcc.gov.in.
- Candidates should maintain their e-mail addresses active for at least a year. Once you’ve entered your email address, you won’t be able to alter it. All future correspondence will be sent exclusively by e-mail.
- Any corrections, additions, or errors to the foregoing advertisement will only be published on our official website, www.npcc.gov.in. There will be no more press advertisements. As a result, prospective applicants are encouraged to visit the NPCC website on a frequent basis for the purposes stated above.