OSSC Jobs for Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer Recruitment: On 03.09.2021, OSSC posted an official job notification for the position of Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer. Any bachelor’s degree holder is eligible to apply for this position. Candidates who only meet the qualifying requirements can apply online at ossc.gov.in. The application period will end on October 1, 2021.
On a contractual basis, prospective candidates are asked to apply online for 15 (fifteen) positions of Small Savings & Financial Inclusion Officer in the Finance Department of the Government of Odisha.
Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer is the title of the position.
- Number of Positions: 15
- The appointment will be initially on a contractual basis with a consolidated remuneration of Rs.16880/- per month (for the first year) as per the Odisha Group-B Posts (Contractual Appointment) Amendment Rules, 2017 as notified by Government in GA & PG Department Notification No. GAD-SC-Rules-0037-2017-19569/Gen dtd.12th September, 2017.
- Oualification in the field of education:
As of the last date of submission of the Online Application Form, a candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised university, as well as proficiency in the use of computers, the internet, e-mail, word processing, data analysis, and presentation.
- Date: 31.12.2020; Advertisement No.11E-133/2019-4567 /OSSC
As of January 1, 2020, the minimum age for the position is 21 years and the maximum age is 32 years.
Candidates who do not fall under the SC/ST/PwD categories must pay a non-refundable examination fee of Rs. 200. Applications that do not include payment of the examination fee (except for SC/ST/PwD candidates) will be considered incomplete and will be rejected.
On the day of the Viva-Voce Test, the certificates/documents stated below must be submitted in original along with a set of self-attested xerox copies of the same and a duly ink signed copy of the Online Application Form during certificate verification.
I A copy of the Online Application Form from the OSSC.
(ii) a copy of your HSC or equivalent pass certificate, as well as a mark sheet.
(iii) Pass certificate and mark sheet from a plus two examination or an equivalent.
(iv) Any recognised university’s degree/graduation pass certificate and mark sheet.
(v) A certificate demonstrating computer proficiency (optional).
(vi) A recent valid caste certificate issued by a competent authority via the internet in order to qualify for reservation or age relaxation under the SEBC/SC/ST categories.
(vii) A certificate of passing the HSC examination with Odia as a compulsory subject, or a certificate of passing a language test in Odia in the final examination of Class-VII issued by the Principal/Head Master of any Educational Institution duly recognised by the Govt. of Odisha/Central Govt. or other competent authority in lieu thereof.
(viii) Certificate of disability issued online by UDID (Unique Disability Identification Card) in the case of PwD candidates claiming reservation for the post who have a permanent disability of 40% or more.
(ix) Candidates claiming reservation or age relaxation under the Ex-servicemen category must submit a discharge certificate, an identity card, and a P.P.O issued by the appropriate authority, which must include the Date of Entry, Date of Discharge, and Period of Service rendered in the Defense Forces, among other details.
a. Persons in the Defence Services who are more than six months away from retiring or being discharged from the forces as of the date of the online application submission are ineligible to apply as ex-servicemen for the position.
b. Ex-Servicemen who are retiring within six months of the closing date for online applications may apply for the position by obtaining a relevant “No Objection Certificate” from the appropriate authority, which must include the date of appointment, date of retirement, and years of service in the Defence Forces.
c. However, for their claims to be considered under the Ex-Serviceman category, such candidates must produce their discharge certificate on the date of the Viva Voce Test.
(x) In-Service contractual employees seeking age relaxation and contractual In-service benefits must submit a Certificate from their employer in accordance with the Commission’s proforma as outlined in Advisory Notice No.3568/OSSC dated 01.11.2019, which is attached to this advertisement.
Important Instructions :
- Candidates must register their legitimate e-mail address and mobile number when applying for the position and keep them active until the end of the recruitment process in order to receive relevant recruitment-related messages from the Commission.
- Candidates must read this advertisement, which is available on the Commission’s official website, before applying for the position. If they meet the eligibility requirements, they may apply for the position exclusively through the internet.
- Applications submitted in any other manner will not be considered or received by the Commission.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university as of the last date of submission of the online application form, as well as proficiency in computer knowledge such as (Internet, e-Mail, Word Processing, Data Analysis & Presentation) and a certificate of passing HSC or ME standard in Odia as a Language subject.
- As per Odisha Group-B Posts (Contractual Appointment) Amendment Rules, 2017 notified vide Government in GA & PG Department Notification No. GAD-SC-Rules-0037-2017-19569/Gen dtd.12th September 2017, the appointment will be initially on a contractual basis with a consolidated remuneration of Rs.16880/- per month (for ISt year).
- SEBC/SC/ST/Women/PwD/In-Service (Contractual employees)/Ex-Servicemen candidates may claim usual age relaxation only in case of SEBC/SC/ST/Women/PwD/In-Service (Contractual employees)/Ex-Servicemen candidates as per relevant rules of Govt. of Odisha in force in order to be eligible to apply for the post (refer to Clause-6(a) of this Advertisement).
- In-service contractual candidates who were appointed before 17.01.2014 in Group-B posts/services and before 18.11.2013 in Group-C posts/services and who are claiming benefits under the Contractual Appointment Rules must follow the advisory notice published vide No.3568/ dtd.01.11.2019 on the Commission’s website.
- Where candidates take the exam in CBRE (Computer Based Recruitment Examination) mode in multiple batches using different sets of question papers, the Commission will use a normalisation process to process the results in order to offset the difficulty level that may arise from the use of multiple sets of question papers in the said examination.
- The candidate must provide accurate data/information in the Online Application Form in order to be permitted to take the examination.
- If any information provided by the candidate in his/her online application is false/incorrect, or if the candidate has suppressed any relevant information, or if the candidate otherwise does not meet the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, his/her candidature for the post will be cancelled immediately.
Selection Procedure :
- The choose list will be generated in the order of merit equal to the announced openings based on the candidates’ performance in the CBRE(Tier-I) and Viva-Voce Test(Tier-II), i.e. the sum total of marks in Tier-I and Tier II combined, and found suitable in the certificate verification.
- A candidate’s candidature will be disqualified if he or she fails to present for the Viva-Voce Test on the scheduled date and time.
- The candidates will be advised of the date, time, and location of the Computer Based Recruitment Examination (CBRE) and Viva-Voce Test in the Admission Letter, which will be made available on the Commission’s website.
- General Awareness (Objective/MCQ kinds) Tier-I Exam for Computer-Based Recruitment
- Viva Voce Test (Tier 2)
How to Apply :
a. Before filling out the online application form, applicants must read the Detail Advertisement.
b. Applicants must apply online at www.ossc.gov.in, the Commission’s official website.
c. All qualified candidates must register by visiting the Commission’s website www.ossc.gov.in and clicking on the “APPLY ONLINE” option on the Home page.
d. Applicants who are applying for the first time must register for the position by selecting the “NEW USER” button on the screen. A User Id and Password will be generated after you submit the registration form.
b. On clicking “New user” or “Registered User” instruction for filling up the Online Registration/ Re-registration and Application Forms shall appear on the computer screen. These instructions have to be read carefully before starting for filling up the Application Form.
f. Clicking on “Instruction to fill up Online Application Form” will take you to a step-by-step procedure for registering/re-registering.
g. Registration Online: 03.09.2021 01.10.2021
h. Examination Fee Payments Online: 03.09.2021 01.10.2021
i. Online Application Form Submission: 03.09.2021 08.10.2021
j. Only through the website www.ossc.gov.in in the online mode. The applicant is not required to submit a physical copy or hard copy of the online application form.