Assistant Coaches Jobs: The Sports Authority of India announced on August 25, 2021, that a job notification for the position of Assistant Coaches has been released. Obtaining a diploma You are eligible to apply for this position. Candidates who match the qualifying requirements alone can apply on the official website of the Sports Authority of India (SAI) at sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in. The application period will close on October 10, 2021.
Qualification Details :
Notice inviting qualified persons to apply for the position of Assistant Coach on a contract basis.
The Sports Authority of India is seeking applications from qualified applicants in the following manner for a contract position as Assistant Coach for an initial duration of four years (subject to yearly performance evaluation):
Assistant Coaches is the first job title on the list.
Post Name: Assistant Coaches
- Total Number of Posts: 220
- Eligibility to be hired as an assistant coach on a contract basis: Olympic/International Participation OR Dronacharya Awardee OR Diploma in Coaching from SAI, NS NIS, or any other recognised Indian/Foreign University
- Assistant Coaches to be hired under contract will be paid between 1,420 and 112,400 each year.
- Tenure: 4 years, renewable in 4 year cycles
- Years of coaching experience in the relevant discipline (over and above the minimum needed experience): 0-three. After taking into consideration experience, certification, and the Dronacharya Award, the total consolidated compensation will be determined. The remuneration will be determined after the appropriate amount of increments have been added. If a person is eligible based on two criteria, the criteria that are most beneficial to him will be applied or chosen by the candidate. In the event of coaches with better qualifications/exceptional achievements, the appointment committee may recommend a higher compensation with specific recommendations.
Maximum age as on the last date of submission on application: 40
Sports Authority of India, Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Complex (East Gate), Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110 003
Selection Procedure :
- During an interview, which includes an oral test to assess discipline-specific knowledge. Short-listing of candidates for interview shall be done on the basis of approved criteria if the number of candidates is more than five times the number of vacancies. As a result, simply meeting the eligibility requirements does not guarantee that the candidate would be invited for an interview.
- The names of the eligible candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview, as well as the date(s) and location of the interview, will be sent to each candidate or posted on the SAI website.
- Candidates should be aware that their candidacy is only provisional at all stages and is contingent on them meeting the eligibility requirements. If it is discovered during verification at any stage before or after the interview that they do not meet any of the qualifying requirements, their candidature will be cancelled by the SAI.
How to Apply :
- The deadline for receiving online applications is October 10, 2021.
- Through the SAI’s online application form at https://sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in/saijobs Applications received in any other manner will be summarily rejected and will not be accepted.
- All applicable certificates must be indicated and provided in the online application form. Certificates not listed on the application form will not be accepted after the deadline in any form.