Jobs for Constables in India: On 17.07.2021, the SSC declared that a job notification for the position of Constable has been released. THE TENTH PASS You are eligible to apply for this position. Candidates who only meet the eligibility requirements can apply online at ssc.nic.in. The application period will close on August 31, 2021.
Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles and Constables (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), NIA, and SSF Examination, 2021
- Responsibilities: Constables (GD)
- Pay Level 3 on the Pay Scale (Rs 21700-69100)
- Number of openings: 25271
- Citizenship/Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian citizen. Because vacancies are listed by state/UT, a candidate must present his or her domicile/ PRC for that state/UT.
- Educational Qualifications (as of the 1st of August, 2021):
a. Matriculation or 10th Class Examination from a recognized Board/University is required of all candidates.
b. Candidates who have not obtained the required educational qualification by the deadline will be ineligible and will not be able to apply.
c. All degrees/ diplomas/ certificates given through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature are recognized by the Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10-06-2015 published in the Gazette of India.
d. All candidates who are called for Document Verification will be required to produce original certificates for completion of Matriculation, such as mark sheets, provisional certificates, and so on, as proof of having obtained the minimum educational qualification on or before the cut-off date, failing which the Commission will cancel their candidature.
e. Incentive to NCC Certificate Holders: The incentive to “NCC Certificate” holders will be distributed according to the following scales
As of August 1, 2021, you must be between the ages of 18 and 23. Candidates must have been born between the dates of 02.08.1998 and 01.08.2003.
The fee is Rs 100/-. (Rs one hundred only). Women, Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) candidates who are eligible for reservation are excused from paying the fee.
Important Dates :
- Online application deadlines are July 17, 2021, and August 31, 2021.
- The deadline for online applications is August 31, 2021. (23:30) The deadline for making an online fee payment is September 2, 2021. (23:30)
- The deadline for generating an offline Challan is September 4, 2021. (23:30)
- The last day to pay by challan (during bank hours) is September 7, 2021.
- Computer-Based Examination (Tier-I) Schedule: Later, you will be notified.
Candidates should read the following guidelines carefully :
- Candidates must carefully read the instructions provided in the examination notice before applying.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications well in advance of the closing date, rather than waiting until the last minute, to avoid the possibility of disconnection, inability, or failure to log in to the SSC website due to heavy traffic on the closing days.
- At the time of DME, the CAPFs will collect the candidates’ documents and verify them. As a result, candidatures will only be accepted on a provisional basis. Before applying, candidates should review the educational qualifications, age requirements, and physical standards needed to ensure that they are qualified for the positions.If any claim stated in the application is not found to be substantiated during document examination at the DME, the candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits such as SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ ESM or any other relaxation described in the Notice of Examination must ensure that they are eligible for such benefits. When copies of certificates are requested, they should have the necessary certifications in the approved format to back up their claim.
- On migrating from one state to another, a candidate belonging to a SC, ST, or OBC caste must decide whether to take advantage of reservation benefits in the state of origin or to appear as an unreserved candidate in the state of migration. The candidate will have to make this decision in the online Application Form. The Commission will not consider requests to amend such options after the Application Form has been submitted. If a candidate chooses to get a reservation from his or her state of origin, he or she must fill out the Application Form with information about his or her current domicile district and state, as well as the district and state where he or she was born.
- This examination is not open to people with disabilities (PwD).
- Candidates are urged to enter their valid and active e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers in the online application because the Commission/ CAPFs may communicate with them via e-mail/ SMS. 8 Fee to be paid: Rs 100/- (Rs. one hundred only). Women, members of Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Ex-Servicemen (ESM) who are qualified for reservation are excused from payment.
- Candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name, and mother’s name exactly as they appear on their matriculation certificate, or their candidature may be cancelled during Document Verification or as soon as the Commission becomes aware of it.
- Candidates must attach a scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format to the online application form (20 KB to 50 KB).
Procedure for Selection:
- Examining Procedure:
a. Computer Based Test: The computer-based exam will consist of one objective type paper with 100 questions and a total of 100 marks.
b. The questions will all be of the type Objective Multiple Choice. The computer-based exam will only be given in English and Hindi.
c. Candidates will only be advised of examination dates through the Commission’s website.
d. There will be no provision for score re-evaluation or re-checking. There will be no correspondence in this regard.
e. Candidates’ Computer Based Examination scores will be normalized using the formula provided by the Commission in Notice No: 1-1/2018-P&P-I dated 07-02-2019, and these normalized scores, along with bonus marks for NCC Certificate holders, will be utilized to establish final merit and cut-off marks.
f. After the examination, the Commission will post tentative answer keys to the Computer Based Examination on its website. Candidates may review the Answer Keys and, if necessary, submit online representations within the time limit for a fee of Rs 100/- for each question. Any other form of communication, such as a letter, application, or email, will not be considered.
g. The Computer Based Examination will consist of Matriculation-level questions.
h. The Commission’s website provides a walk-through video/mock test on the Computer Based Examination in the “Candidate’s Corner” section.
i. Calculators and other electronic devices are not permitted to be used by candidates. As a result, they should not bring it inside the Examination Room/Lab.
j. The examination syllabus shall be as follows:
- Physical Standard Test (PST)/Physical Efficiency Test (PET) (PST)
How to Apply :
- Applications must be filed online at the Commission’s official website, https://ssc.nic.in. Please see Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice for more information. Attached A is a sample performa of one-time registration and an online application form.
- Candidates must provide a scanned colour passport-size photograph in JPEG format to the online Application Form (20 KB to 50 KB). The photograph should not be older than three months from the date of the Notice of Examination’s publication, and the date of the photograph should be clearly printed on the photograph.
- The deadline for submitting online applications is August 31, 2021. (23:30).
- Candidates are urged to submit online applications well ahead of the deadline and not wait until the last minute to avoid the danger of being disconnected from, unable to login to, or failing to access to the SSC website due to significant traffic on the website during the last days.
- The Commission shall not be held liable if candidates are unable to submit their applications by the deadline due to the aforementioned reasons or for any other reason without the Commission’s control.
- Before submitting the online application, candidates must double-check that all fields on the form are filled in correctly.
Apply Online – Click Here