Jobs in New Delhi for the Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2021: On 04.08.2021, UPSC released an official job notification for the post of Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2021. B.Sc., B.Tech./B.E. You are eligible to apply for this position. Candidates who only meet the qualifying requirements can apply online at upsc.gov.in.
Candidates should confirm that they meet all of the eligibility requirements for admission to the examination before applying. Their admittance will be conditional on meeting the stipulated eligibility requirements at all levels of the examination.
- The exam is called the Combined Defence Services Examination (II), and it will be held in 2021.
- Number of Posts: 339
- Educational Background:
(i) Degree from a recognized university or equivalent for I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai.
(ii) Engineering degree from a recognized university/institution for Indian Naval Academy.
(iii) Bachelor of Engineering or a degree from a recognized university (with Physics and Mathematics at the 10+2 level) for the Air Force Academy. Graduates who have chosen the Army, Navy, or Air Force as their first preference must provide proof of graduation/provisional certificates at the SSB on the date the SSB Interview begins.
4. Stipend to Gentlemen or Lady Cadets for the duration of their training in Service Academies, i.e. during the IMA and OTA training periods. Rs 56,100/- per month* (Pay begins at Level 10) (Upon successful commissioning, the pay of the commissioned officer shall be determined in the first cell of Level 10 of the Pay Matrix.) and the training time shall not be recognized as commissioned service, and cadets shall be given arrears on account of allowable allowances, if applicable, for the training period.)
Only unmarried male candidates born between the 2nd of July, 1998 and the 1st of July, 2003 are eligible for the IMA. Only unmarried male candidates born between July 2nd, 1998 and July 1st, 2003 are eligible for the Indian Naval Academy. As of July 1, 2022, Air Force Academy applicants must be between the ages of 20 and 24.
Candidates must pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by cash deposit in any SBI branch or by using the State Bank of India’s net banking facility or by using a Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card. Female/SC/ST candidates are exempted from paying the price.
Selection Procedure :
- Announcement of Written Examination Results, Qualified Candidate Interviews, Announcement of Final Results, and Admission to Training Courses for Finally Qualified Candidates.
- The Union Public Service Commission shall compile a list of candidates who achieve the minimum qualifying marks in the written test, as determined by the Commission in its discretion. Candidates who pass the written exam will be referred to the Military Selection Board for an intelligence and personality test depending on their preferences as determined by the relevant service HQ.
- Candidates who pass the written exam and choose Army (IMA/OTA) as their first choice must register on the Recruiting Directorate’s website, www.joinindianarmy.nic.in, in order to get call-up information for the SSB interview. Candidates who have previously registered on the Recruiting Directorate’s website are strongly advised not to do so again.
- The applicant’s email address on the DG Recruiting website, www.joinindianarmy,nic.in, and the one provided to UPSC must be the same and unique. The results of the Service Selection Board’s test will be valid for all courses.
- Service Selection Boards have implemented a two-stage selection system based on a psychological aptitude test and an intelligence test.
- On the first day of reporting to the Selection Centers, all candidates will be subjected to a stage one test. Only those who pass the first stage will be permitted to the second stage/remaining tests, while those who do not pass the first stage will be returned. Only those candidates who pass the second stage will be asked to submit photocopies of the following documents: (i) A matriculation pass certificate or a similar document proving the date of birth
(ii) A Bachelor’s Degree/Provisional Degree, as well as all years’/semesters’ mark sheets, as proof of educational qualification. At their own risk, candidates will go before the Services Selection Board and take the test there They will not be entitled to any compensation or other relief from the government in the event that they are injured during or as a result of any of the tests administered to them at the Services Selection Board, whether as a result of the fault of others or otherwise. On the form attached to the application, candidates will be required to sign a certificate to this effect.
7. To be considered acceptable, candidates must get the minimum qualifying marks in the written examination and (ii) the SSB test, as determined by the Commission and the Service Selection Board, respectively. On the basis of their overall marks in the written examination and the SSB tests, the candidates will be put in order of merit. The Commission will decide on the form and manner of communicating the examination results to individual candidates at their discretion, and the Commission will not correspond with them about the results.
8. Passing the examination does not guarantee admission to the Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy, or Officers’ Training Academy. The ultimate decision will be made in order of merit, taking into account medical fitness, overall suitability, and the number of positions available.
How to Apply :
- Candidates must submit their applications online at http://upsconline.nic.in. in Appendix-II contains brief instructions for completing the online Application Form (A). The above-mentioned website has comprehensive instructions.
- The Commission has made it possible for candidates who do not wish to take the examination to withdraw their application. Instructions are listed in Appendix-II (B) of this Examination Notice in this regard.
- Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government must be shown by the candidate. The candidate must give the data of this Photo ID Card when filling out the online application form. Candidates must attach a scanned copy of their photo ID with the information provided. This Photo ID Card will be used for all future references, and it is recommended that the candidate bring it with them when they appear for the Examination/Personality Test/SSB.
- Application Submission and Withdrawal Deadlines:
(i) Online applications will be accepted until 6:00 p.m. on August 24, 2021.
(ii) From August 31, 2021, to September 6, 2021, until 6 p.m., online applications can be withdrawn. There are detailed instructions for withdrawing applications accessible.